|Size + Size|
NakedCup + NakedCup
2 x NakedCup (different sizes available)
In collaboration with Toidupank we will donate 1 menstrual cup to women in need from every purchased period product set.
To be purchased separately: XS 33,80€; S & M 39,80€
Choose NakedCup sizes
Extra Small: Recommended for girls from their first period up until the age of 19 years old.
Length (with stem): 55mm
Capacity / Maximum volume: 21ml
Small: Recommended for women younger than 30 years old who haven’t delivered vaginally.
Length (with stem): 60.5
Capacity / Maximum volume: 25ml
Medium: Recommended for women who are over 30 years old, have given birth vaginally, or have a heavier period.
Diameter: 45 mm
Length (with stem): 64.5ml
Capacity / Maximum volume: 28ml
How to use NakedCup:
- Disinfect NakedCup by boiling it in hot water for 2-3 minutes (before first use).
- As you would when using tampons, always wash your hands before inserting and removing your NakedCup.
- Fold the NakedCup to a C shape using the method shown in the instruction.
- When inserting the cup, keep it folded until it is in the vagina. If the stem of the cup seems too long or extends out of the vagina, cut it shorter.
- Women’s cervical shapes are all different so it will depend on how high or low the menstrual cup is to be placed in the vagina. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
- Check and empty the cup every 4-12 hours. Place your index finger and thumb into your vagina. Pull the stem of the cup gently until you can reach the base.
- Pinch the base to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Wash the cup with cold water and a mild oil-free soap that does not contain any fragrance. At the end of your period, wash cup thoroughly and sterilize in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Store NakedCup in a satin bag and in a dry place.
- Learning to insert the cup can take a few menstrual cycles.
NakedCup is not a contraceptive and does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases!
Use NakedCup for a maximum of 12 hours!
Wash NakedCup only with natural soap!
Clean NakedCup only as recommended!
Use only water-based lubricants!
Do not use NakedCup while having sex!
Only use your personal cup!
Follow basic hygiene requirements!
Be sure not to cut the stem when the container is in the vagina!
If you notice any signs of a vaginal disease, consult with a doctor!
Important: Toxic shock syndrome is a very rare but serious condition. It is caused by a toxin produced during the life of the bacterium, which is common in humans. The development of toxic shock syndrome has been associated with the use of tampons. Symptoms: you experience severe nausea during your period, even though you were completely healthy before. You have a high fever (39 ° C or higher), vomiting, upset stomach, sore throat, fainting, muscle pain or a sunburn-like rash, contact your doctor immediately. If you have a history of toxic shock syndrome, consult your doctor before continuing to use it. Menstrual cups have not been associated with this disease (toxic shock syndrome).